Saturday, January 14, 2017

The Good Host

This is my first table design. Yesterday, I did the birdhouse, like I said. I'm going to do maybe another one tomorrow.

I used forks, spoons, knives, plates, napkins, and bowls. For decorations I used crystals, wooden decorations, candles, shells, doilies, a runner, one seed packet, and a wooden placemat.

I put the knives on top of the bowls to make the table setting places symmetrical. And the sharp side of the knives are facing in one direction. The wooden chair is where a child sits, so I put a littler fork and a littler spoon made of real silver.

And that's it for today.



2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for you to come play with all my colourful dishes and do a table setting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly! I love designing stuff!!

    ReplyDelete